Anshar Studios S.A. („us”, „we”, or „our”) operates the Telefrag VR game (the „Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you („Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Nickname provided by Third Party Services (Steam, PlayStation, Oculus Rift etc.)
• Usage Data, in-game statistics
• Hardware specification and in-game settings
We may also collect information that your computer sends whenever you visit our Service.
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s hardware specification: CPU, GPU, the time and date of your visit, your in-game progress, the time spent on the game and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Anshar Studios S.A. uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To provide customer support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred and maintained on Anshar Studios S.A. computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Poland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Poland and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Anshar Studios S.A. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Anshar Studios S.A.
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 („Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
1. What kind of information do we collect?
Generally we collect the following information in order to start a PvP game in a multiplayer mode (local mode), as well as the possibility of unlocking challenges
a) User ID and User Profile
Grants an app access to the user ID, Oculus username and profile photo to enable various features.
Grants an app access to a user’s friends list. Access to a user’s friends list is required to enable some other platform features.
Grants an app the ability to facilitate multiplayer scenarios.
Grants an app access to the Matchmaking platform service, which places users together in a shared multiplayer experience.
Grants an app access to Oculus challenges data.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in February 2021.
Anshar Studios S.A.